Hot AIR...

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by moments that take our breath away!

Subscribe to Hot AIR


Monday, February 4, 2008

Fun Flea Finds

One of my favorite things to do is to scour the local flea market on a gorgeous day. I haven't made enough time lately to do such things but splurged this weekend and spent Sunday afternoon browsing booths beneath the sun and sky.
I love feeling like I own a piece of history and can store it in my house or even use it in an event. I also love sipping huge cups of sweet tea and noshing on the best bar-b-q in the south while weaving in and out of my favorite dealers and booths.

Sunday proved to be a successful trip. Check out these fun finds!


A little birdie told me that I must have this here sign. It may be serving as focal point for an upcoming inspiration board!!


I love this school house style desk. This one was ten buckaroos! It serves as a very cool end table plus seating! A two in one! Also, my son actually finds doing homework here a bit more exciting!
What a cutie side table! It was a must (and a lust).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a fun polka dotted table!!! gorgeous find!