Hot AIR...

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by moments that take our breath away!

Subscribe to Hot AIR


Thursday, January 3, 2008

Resolution 101

So they say, that if you dare to make a resolution, you best begin attending to its demands immediately or you are doomed for failure...or something like that. Also, I hear that if you do something three times in a row then it becomes less of a chore and more of a habit...so, my resolutions that I must begin ASAP are:

1. Learn to sew. I don't really have a plan for implementation...yet. I think it will include classes at the local community college. I'd ask my dear mother but she can barely get a button to stay put.

2. Eat thoughtfully. Questions to consider: Am I truly hungry? What is this actually made of? What nutritional value is it adding to my bod? Should I eat this or wait for something chocolate, iced, with ice cream and topped with hot fudge? :)

3. Make the beautiful, stylish and breathtaking available to the real bride. Today's post will be the first of three consecutive posts that look at the fab and affordable. I LOVE Target. It is such a chic place where you NEVER feel guilty for taking home extra lip glosses, t-shirts, flip-flops, stationery, bubble baths, goodies for the kids,...you get the point! They have also launched a bridal line! Woo Hoo! In my "What's Hot for '08" chat, I wrote about purple being hot, hot, hot! Target has these two violet frocks and one is under 40 bucks and the other under 70 smackers!!

No comments: