Hot AIR...

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by moments that take our breath away!

Subscribe to Hot AIR


Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bad Blog, Bad Blog

So it has been a month since my last post and that is just not okay. My apologies. However, we have lots of good news here. For one thing, we just finished up a two day corporate event for the Jarden corporation. They make goods such as Ball jars, Mr. Coffee makers and Coleman grills. The Ranson House was used for the venue. It is one of my all time favorites. It is a 100 year old home that has been renovated by its owners. Rhenea Raines is the owner and runs the events that take place there. She is extremely professional and caring. The event went off without a hitch (as long as you don't consider three days of ice cold rain in 40 degree weather during the spring the in south as problematic).
I also moved my family of four to a new home...so anyone who has done such a task can relate to my inability to type one extra thing at the end of the day. It is exhausting but wonderful. We are working on getting settled so the decorating can begin!!

No comments: